The Secretariat's Guide to ICC Arbitration
This Guide contains a presentation and explanation of the recently revised ICC Rules of Arbitration with detailed references to the practices of the ICC Court and its Secretariat. Written by members of the Secretariat of the ICC Court, it offers practical insights and recommendations from those involved in the day-to-day application of the Rules. In an easily accessible, article-by-article commentary, the authors provide extensive information on the underlying purpose of each provision and how it is applied by the ICC Court, its Secretariat, arbitrators and parties.
- Elucidates the practices of the ICC Court and its Secretariat.
- Describes the innovations and changes introduced in the 2012 Rules
- Includes a line-by-line mark-up of the amendments made to the 1998 Rules.
- Alerts readers to considerations intended to help them conduct proceedings effectively
- Provides statistics on many aspects of procedure.
- Gives useful tips on drafting arbitration clauses.