The ICC Centre for Digital Trade & Innovation (C4DTI), led by ICC United Kingdom, is hosting the C4DTI Digital Trade Conference and Awards from 3 to 5 April.
Day 1 and 3 are in virtual format, day 2 in-person attendance (Central London).
The event is offered free of charge for ICC members.
The conference will disuss
- how we can implement interoperable systems across government and industry, drawing on international best practice
- enabling legal rules and adopting standards frameworks
- tips on how to prepare markets to go digital
- best practice solutions, lessons learnt from pilot initiatives and access to the international experts and thought leaders leading projects and programmes
- practical solutions to managing key risks across global supply chains - data security, cybersecurity, and fraud
For further information and to register, follow this link: C4DTI Digital Trade Conference and Awards
Phone +41 44 421 34 50