To promote cross-border trade and investment by business and an open global economy to foster job creation, sustainable development, and improve living standards.
Committee on Customs and Trade Regulations
- Provide input into the work of the World Customs Organization (WCO) on customs valuation and classification including through the WCO Private Sector Consultative Group.
- Build on the success of the inaugural ICC Symposium on Trade Facilitation and hold follow-up event.
- Encourage convergence between tax and customs authorities on transfer pricing and customs valuation.
- Produce “ICC Guidelines for Traders” and increase dissemination of ICC Customs Guidelines to national customs administrations.
- Revisit the impact of customs duties on trade in intellectual property and services.
- Map out work on rules of origin to address the growing number of bilateral/regional FTAs.
- Jan Atteslander, Coordinator, economiesuisse
- Marino Baldi, Prager Dreifuss
- Denis Fichot, JTI
- Andres V. Guggiana, Philip Morris International
- Denise Laufer, SwissHoldings
- Ghislaine Weder, Nestlé SA
- Christophe Zimmerli, Schindler Management