To promote cross-border trade and investment by business and an open global economy to foster job creation, sustainable development, and improve living standards.
- Shape and accelerate negotiations on the reform of the World Trade Organization system.
- Make the business case for governments to adopt a permanent prohibition on the application of customs duties to data transfers at the WTO’s next Ministerial Conference.
- Deliver business insights to shape a high-standard outcome to the WTO e-commerce negotiations.
- Lead global debate on potential trade policy reforms to accelerate and scale the deployment of circular economy approaches.
 In conjunction with the ICC Global Customs and Trade Facilitation and Taxation Commissions
- Jan Atteslander, Coordinator, economiesuisse
- Aaron Agnolazza, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Marino Baldi, Prager Dreifuss
- Denis Fichot, JT International SA
- Andres V. Guggiana, Philip Morris International
- Denise Laufer, SwissHoldings
- Stephan Mumenthaler, scienceindustries
- Alexandros Papadakis, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Ghislaine Weder, Nestlé SA
- Gabriela Wurcel, FMC Corporation