To develop policy recommendations and tools to address major global environmental and energy issues, including climate change and green economy within the framework of sustainable development, and make a substantive contribution to key intergovernmental discussions in these areas.
- Channel business expertise into critical-path UNFCCC negotiations ahead of COP28.
- Develop guidance for policymakers to enhance the effectiveness of carbon pricing systems – with a particular focus on the issues of linking, price levels and use of proceeds.
- Provide business insights to support the development of an effective international treaty to curb plastics pollution.
- Pilot and further develop the ICC Sustainable Trade Framework.
 In conjunction with the ICC Global Taxation Commission
 In conjunction with the ICC Global Banking Commission
- Owen Bethell, Nestlé SA
- Rob Cameron, Nestlé SA
- Lea Klingenberg, economiesuisse
- Helen Medina, Nestlé SA
- Peter Mitchell, JT International SA
- Caroline Portmann, Credit Suisse
2021 Highlights and Achievments