Alexander von Ziegler
To set global business standards for international B2B transactions and provide world business input on commercial rules developed by intergovernmental organisations.
- Develop and pilot practical tools to facilitate the effective use of the ICC Incoterms® rules by businesses throughout the world.
- Update ICC’s suite of model contracts to meet new business needs.
- Champion the modernization of legal frameworks to enable digitalization of cross-border trade processes.
 In conjunction with the ICC Digital Standards Initiative
- Manuela Baeriswyl, SwissHoldings
- Jacques Beglinger, Swiss Re
- Claudia Feusi, ZFEB+
- Andràs Gurovits, Niederer Kraft & Frey
- Erich Herzog, economiesuisse
- Philipp Muster, Swiss Shippers' Council
- Robert Rom, rlr arbitration
- Christian Roos, Pestalozzi
- Jean Paul Vulliêty, Lalive
- Alexander von Ziegler, Coordinator, Schellenberg & Wittmer
- Headquarters - Policy Commission on Commercial Law & Practice
- Headquarters - Model Contracts and Model Clauses
- Related Work economiesuisse - Competition and Regulatory Affairs