To serve as a global forum and rule-making body for banks worldwide, with particular focus on the financing of international trade; and to help policymakers and standard setters create a regulatory framework that facilitates trade finance throughout the world.
- Upgrade the ICC Trade Register to establish this data pool as the definitive source of market intelligence for trade finance products for banks, investors and regulators.
- Secure proportionate capital treatment of trade finance assets in the context of key legislative initiatives.
- Support the adoption of digital processes under ICC trade finance rules – including through the development of standardised APIs.
- Issue updated financial crime and risk policy guidance for trade finance transactions.
- Revise ICC’s guidance for the processing of letter-of-credit transactions ("ISBP").
- Issue guidance on the application of ICC banking rules in the form of opinions and technical advisory briefings.
 In conjunction with the ICC Digital Standards Initiative.
- Philippe Berta, SCCF Structured Commodity & Corporate Finance SA
- Marilyn Blattner-Hoyle, Swiss Re
- Meike Egli, UBS AG
- Hans Kuhn, Wicki Partners AG
- Barbara Schlaepfer, Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Stefan Siegfried, UBS Switzerland AG
- Sonja Straessle Dillier, UBS AG
- Ricardo A. Stutz, Credit Suisse
- Pierre Theze, Banque Cantonale Vaudoise