To develop policy recommendations and practical tools from a global business perspective on corporate responsibility and fighting corruption.
- Revise the ICC Rules on Combatting Corruption an die ICC Anti-Corruption Clause.
- Develop the first-ever industry framework to support responsible engagement with "sensitive" markets.
- Develop an “Integrity Advocacy Toolkit” to support and enable engagement to combat corruption by companies and local business networks.
Provide a platform to enable peer exchange on best practices and facilitate constructive engagement with policy makers on business and human rights.
- Rob Cameron, Nestlé SA
- Marc Henzelin, Lalive
- Rauno Hoffmann, Novartis International AG
- Othmar Koch, Schindler Holding Ltd
- Lara Kopp, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- Jean-Pierre Méan, Avocat
- Helen Medina, Nestlé SA
- Thomas Pletscher, ICC Switzerland
- Caroline Portmann, Credit Suisse
- Yann Wyss, Nestlé SA
- Headquarters - Policy Commission on Corporate Responsibility & Anti-Corruption
- Headquarters - Global Issues and Trends
- Related Work economiesuisse - Competition & Regulatory Affairs